RVT is a B2B software provider in the industrial automation industry who supplies customers in manufacturing. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for the execution of inbound and outbound marketing strategy, the publication of information on technical developments and business developments, drive web-based marketing campaigns, publication of press releases, and the maintenance and development of the company’s web site and social media.
- Planning, writing, and releasing of company press releases
- Develop and optimize online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Create and publish newsletters to RVT’s existing customer base
- Create and optimize targeted and custom web site and landing pages
- Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and contact customers
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the industry
The candidate needs to be:
- A focused, self-motivated digital marketer with creative flair who will bring digital marketing strategies to life.
- A marketer passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns and content.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 2-years of technical marketing experience
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion)
- Experience with Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS)
- Experience in managing and designing PPC campaigns
- Experience with Email Marketing programs
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Sensitivity to User Experience and Design
Experience in marketing within the automation industry, machine vision industry, or software industries will be preferred (but not required).
An attractive package is offered including:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- The ability to work at home 1-2 days a week
CVs should be submitted with a cover letter and any additional documents that demonstrate skills and experience.
- Send your application to to Tim Weidinger, Director of Implementation, by e-mail