|| eVisionFactory™ NEW Version 6.0 makes Robotic VISION Technologies the only provider of a software platform for Vision Guided Robotics. With eVF™ users create scalable, robust robot systems from the same reliable software platform.
The packaged 3D vision guidance software platform enables engineers, system integrators and process design engineers to build vision guidance systems with less effort. eVF eliminates the need for developing custom software and adds value to industrial robotic systems by reducing part collisions, increasing part type flexibility, reducing labor costs and reducing annual investment in expensive precision fixturing and dunnage. Robotic VISION Technologies' eVF software platform adds a higher level of speed and flexibility to vision-guided robotics and machine applications.
Automatic Configuration Technologies
eVisionFactory™ includes standard automatic training and testing technologies for developing and maintaining systems with ease. Developers and engineers can expedite the previously labor intensive task of setup and testing the accuracy VGR systems.
Automatic configuration technologies are available for all VGR applications and are detrimental to their speed, scalability, supportability and reliability.
AutoCal™ cuts the time necessary for calibrating cameras to robots from hours to just minutes. Automatic calibration is not just for development, but for maintenance as well and can be run in tight or dangerous areas inaccessible to humans.
Click image to enlarge.
AccuTest rapidly validates the accuracy and reliability of a system before it is deployed in the field. The system can best testing in simulation as well as with a robot.
AutoTrain uses part images to automatically measure new parts entered into the eVF system. This automatic configuration service also saves time by eliminating the need for CAD models or manual measurement.
Other unique software features includes:
- Single-Camera 3D (SC3D) (patent protected): The flagship application, featured on Discovery Channel.
- Xi2D (Single/Multi-Camera 2D): Single or multi-camera arrangement that views various features of interest.
- DD3D (Direct Depth 3D): Uses stereo vision for direct measurement and consists of a binocular camera.
- SR3D (Surround Vision 3D) (patent protected): Uses multiple cameras for different views of the same part.
- IDM 2.5D (Inferential Depth Measurement): For intermediate tasks between 2D and 3D.
- RTPT (Real Time Part Tracking): Makes it possible for robots to work on parts in motion.
- SL3D (Structured Light 3D) (patent pending): Uses laser to determine topology, position and orientation.
- RBP (Random Bin Picking) (patents pending): “The holy grail” of machine vision, unique in the world.
- eVisionEngine™ (eVE™): Core library for use with wide range of hardware.
eVisionFactory, eVF, Xi2D, IDM2.5D, Single Camera 3D, SC3D, DD3D, DR3D, SL3D, and RBP are trademarks of Robotic VISION Technologies LLC.
SC3D Patent Number US 6,816,755. SR3D Patent Number US 7,336,874. RBP and Random Bin Picking are Patent Pending.